one of my cousin bro. asked me over dinner just now:" Why is your msn name 'man:'?"
i just threw back my head and laughed
honestly... i don't know!
'man' came about without me even giving a second thought! i mean, who cares? i like it - for now till the next name strikes me...
was soaking in Hillsong United's album (United We Stand) shared by Hollie since last a.m.
i'm left breatheless! ThanX pal!
'Thats What YOu Get" (Riot!) is still rocking man~ Li Hui- LIFE'S ROCKING HARD!!!
(its a matter of perception. a plain blue wall can be electrifying too!!!!!)
anyway - discovered a new singles by UK band Stiff Dylans... in sync tonight's mood~yay!! swingin'36o degrees.!!
Stiff Dylans - Ultraviolet
She is a wave and she’s breaking
She’s a problem to solve
and in that circle she’s making
I will always revolve
And on her sight
These eyes depend
Invisible and Indivisible
That fire you ignited
Good, bad and undecided
Burns when I stand beside it
Your light is ultraviolet
Visions so insane
Travel unraveling through my brain
Cold when I am denied it
Your light is ultraviolet
Ultraviolet
Now is a phase and it’s changing
It’s rotating us all
thought we’re safe but we’re dangling
and it’s too far to survive the fall
And this I know
It will not bend
Invisible and indivisible
That fire you ignited
Good, Bad and undecided
Burns when I stand beside it
Your light is ultraviolet,
Visions so insane
Travel unraveling through my brain
Cold when I am denied it
Your light is ultraviolet,
That fire you ignited
Good, Bad and undecided
Burns when I stand beside it
Your light is ultraviolet
Visions so insane
Travel unraveling through my brain
Cold when I am denied it
Your light is ultraviolet,
Your light is ultraviolet
Visions so insane
Travel unraveling through my brain
Cold when I am denied it
Your light is ultraviolet
Ultraviolet
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment