Around this time last year, I wanted an iPod nano.
I sulked :( for a few nights, unable to swallow the fact that it will be quite an investment (Quicktime downloads, accessories etc.). But I, somehow & duno-how, nullified that gadget crave, instead I focused on getting a laptop -functional and practical, at least- instead... [which was when I got myself introduced to foreign (computer) languages...heheh, okay- (admit) I was really a hopeless NOob.]
This song PARTLY (don't listen to the whole lyric) striked a chord with my lifeless state of mind these days... I WANT my holiday!! It feels so EMPTY... (it feels though it doesn't appear to be) With my parents at the US now, I had been playing substitude parent for my siblings. Really salute my mom now, you know? HOw the hell she managed all the grocery, WORK (especially), tuitions, camps, ballets, family days blablaablah? STill, I can't wait for her to come back so I can throw half of the chores back to her and go out lepak...(hands raised up)I'm still a kid!


2 comments:
hahah.. me oso want ipod nano..!
but it's so so so expensive >.<
haha.. i know u can owes hold the dai ka jie role.. gambatte ^^v
Post a Comment