Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Finishing Line

141108: Submission of Design Theory Research Essay
" Critical Regionalism: Architecture, Nature and Man"
[I reduced the title of my essay to the three basic nouns out of frustration, and also, as I come to think of it, the ache of simplicity out of all the jargon, vice and complexity we had been juggling with, like dazed clowns... This is an assignment that bears a hefty percentage of this semester's CGPA, and believe it or not, I am way behind all my peers. As much as I am oratorically passionated about these theories and philosophies earlier on in class...as much as I (critically, and then...naively) LOVED everything I had learned, I find it difficult to compose the details into a formally structured research essay. I had been freely soaking up theorists' ideas, but coming to the point of infiltrating and translating, in an organized way - I feel, suddenly, desperate. But I'll survive - Nothing can make me feel inferior without my consent]
181108: Final Exam
9.30am Building Construction 1
[Had not started studying (of course), but will try to over the weekends. I do not know how hard the 50% paper would be...who cares, I'll just let it test me XD]
2.30am Technical English 2
[Really don't know what to expect - just wish I'll have that vocabulary drive - which rarely ever happen (=.=) - in me that day...hahaa]

Then, it will be...OMG OMG OMG!!! (-.-" gosh I gotta stop dreaming & get back to work now!!)
OMG O.O -suddenly high.
Kay~speak soon!! XD

No comments: