Last week: YShuian was a clumsy elephant (my PM: >.<" englieeshit)
Wednesday afternoon: YShuian needs a big bear HUG. (T.T)
Since wednesday evening: YShuian dunno wat highway is she drivin' on (haiz.oO)
Today: YShuian the sleepwalker ( =.= .oO)
Actually, I shouldn't be blogging right now, seeing how horrible my whole progress towards the end of this semester was...last minute works, losing sleep & oversleeping, drinking mocha at night (emo-booster, but I've gotta quit 'coz it does work anymore), being somewhat irresponsible, lackadaisical...acting stupid, talking crap, laughing like theres no tomorrow in col and then suddenly very tired(especially after 5pm)...all the extremes. Rounding it all up, I am just not thinking straight this week.
YOu guys know I simply just store my stuff here in case my PC burst or pendrive break(though unlikely - I'm just creating excuses), so here is one of the stuff I submitted this week (aside all the other written or drawn rubbish), I know the editing is crap(1st I am a computer NOOB, then last minute patching and my friend PC lag, just right before class and we have to do the audio all over again, plus i sounded like a machine), but feel free to comment and criticize...I am an ever learning person (oh what sheet am I uttering now...hahaa)
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment