
I am in a loss for words-
[ How do you feel? ]
I was excited-
to see friends I've not seen since we parted at the last day.
I was bubbly-
I laughed & talked more than I did lately.
I was pensive-
till everybody was motioned into the school hall.
Then come noon, overheard:" Results are out! Results are out! "
I tensed up.
I am in a loss for words-
[ How do you feel? ]
(I sighed) RELIEF! Thats what I feel.
A 4B & a 5C for Malaysian & Mandarin Language each,
as expected,
because I was disconcerted, when I submit my answer scripts.
I never felt I earn an A for any of those subjects,
if I got an A, it'll be FALSE, it'll only be temporary euphoria.
I am in a loss of words-
[ How do you feel? ]
I feel nothing for myself.
I emphatize
my dear friends-
Emotions pulled along the spectrum of outcomes.
The sheer triumph
of they who reaped;
The hollow despair
of they who hold scant.
I am still in a loss of words-
To all my friends, whatever you've got,
a handshake, a smile, a mighty HUG.
[ How do you feel? ]
I was excited-
to see friends I've not seen since we parted at the last day.
I was bubbly-
I laughed & talked more than I did lately.
I was pensive-
till everybody was motioned into the school hall.
Then come noon, overheard:" Results are out! Results are out! "
I tensed up.
I am in a loss for words-
[ How do you feel? ]
(I sighed) RELIEF! Thats what I feel.
A 4B & a 5C for Malaysian & Mandarin Language each,
as expected,
because I was disconcerted, when I submit my answer scripts.
I never felt I earn an A for any of those subjects,
if I got an A, it'll be FALSE, it'll only be temporary euphoria.
I am in a loss of words-
[ How do you feel? ]
I feel nothing for myself.
I emphatize
my dear friends-
Emotions pulled along the spectrum of outcomes.
The sheer triumph
of they who reaped;
The hollow despair
of they who hold scant.
I am still in a loss of words-
To all my friends, whatever you've got,
a handshake, a smile, a mighty HUG.
No comments:
Post a Comment